All 8 art Reviews

LilioTheOne responds:

thanks :D

listen listen

woah

thats a whole lotta satellites! This is gonna be mind kind's future

The Offering The Offering

kewl

Thats really cool! I like how the jaguar is drawn but may i make a little critique? The nose line is completely straight, it should be wrinkled abit with the rest of its mouth ^^

TheFishyOne responds:

Any critique is welcomed.

And yeah, you're right. :D

Gunnar Gunnar

lol

Its the mad hatter's new companion!

Duckfoot Duckfoot

very nice

Very nice sketch ^^ I enjoy artists who do traditional art like this, it just tells you something without it being obvious. It also reminds me of those shellfish called Ducks or something and their foot muscles

Johannek responds:

i love doing traditional art, photoshop is kinda difficult for me, lol. its hard painting with a mouse, lol.
thank you may, im glad you like it :)

Chamber Run Chamber Run

Wild Mutt

It reminds me of Wild Mutt from the Ben 10 cartoon lol

seven circles of life seven circles of life

very nice

great pencil work, all of your arts are too. I can really see where most of the life stages are set in in this art.

adavism responds:

well thank you nice to see that some people can really see that

Suffer No Guilt Suffer No Guilt

mysterious!

Very nice ^^ It reminds me of the stuff you would see on those pirate maps on movies and stuff but if you look into it, theres more to it. The whole picture in itself is pretty "dark" with monsters left and right and the skull center piece. The water in this case, represents chaos? The baphomet symbol at the top there would kind of remind me of the following of "corrupt" beliefs, or ones that disrupt thoughts in people, in this case ill say sailors or adventurers.
Well enough of my bathering, nice designing :)

Jakubias responds:

I like your bathering, it sums the picture very well. Thanks for a good comment.